Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last dregs of February

It;s a Saturday night and I am sitting at Cafe Mocha in Squirrel Hill watching people stream up the street carrying pizza from Mineos at 9 o'clock at night. Ah, back in the day when I could eat pizza late.

I forgot to mention in my last post regarding things changing that Hoi Polloi one of our favorite coffee houses/restaurants closed. The food was the best and they made the best smoothies in Pittsburgh. I really miss being able to go there.

My mood is a little better this week. I'm settling into my new office and beginning to enjoy the peace and quiet.

Had a great night last night out with some friends, a nice dinner tonight with friends and am looking forward to watching the Oscars tomorrow night with our friend Kerry. All in all it's been a good  weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment